Tirocinio ambito comunicazione a Bruxelles
Friends of the Earth Europe is seeking a Communications intern full time and working in the FoEE office in Brussels.
Position to start ideally on the 26th of April 2011. Based in Brussels, full time, for 6 months.
This is a unique opportunity to join and learn within the communications team of a green NGO working at a European level in Brussels.
If you can demonstrate an interest in environmental issues, the ability and willingness to learn fast, we can in return offer you the chance to learn and contribute to the support of FoEE campaigns on issues including climate change, corporate accountability, food and biodiversity.
The position we are offering consists of: Communications
External communications & website support:
- Draft copy for the website and publications, articles, press releases, stories for internal publications and other materials as requested;
- Edit and proofread materials including reports, funding applications, briefings, articles, press releases, letters, and copy for the website;
- Support the Communications team in keeping the current FoEE website up-to-date and populated with relevant resources and materials;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of FoEE's social media and web 2.0 presence;
- Contribute to the development of a new FoEE website, including communicating with stakeholders and carrying out consultation;
- Contribute to creative brainstorming for campaign communications plans;
- Support the development of communications tools and materials for FoEE campaigns including videos, cyberactions, exhibitions, presentations;
- Help the Communications team respond promptly to incoming media enquiries;
- Follow up calls to journalists to sell-in events or stories;
- Help keep media contacts and distribution lists up to date through regular updates to the media database;
- Assist with ongoing monitoring of FoEE's presence in the media;
- Undertake basic design work for use in publications and on the website.
- Contribute to keeping the current FoEE internal website up to date;
- Contribute to the development of a new FoEE internal website, including gathering and uploading content;
- Support keeping internal email lists up to date;
- Assist the Communications Team with the production and distribution of the quarterly FoEE internal electronic newsletter, including sourcing content and images, drafting stories, editing and proofreading, and doing design work.
Support to Communications function
- Stand in for Communications Officers when away.
- Support the Events Officer with the logistical preparations of events including media stunts, street actions, meetings, seminars, and conferences;
- Contribute to creative brainstorming of ideas for media stunts and events;
- Participate in the design and ordering of events materials;
- Commitment to the values, vision and mission of Friends of the Earth;
- Educated to degree standard, at least 6 months relevant work experience;
- Native speaker standard of English;
- Able to demonstrate a clear aptitude for learning;
- Attention to detail;
- A natural communicator;
- Strong and proficient writing skills;
- Knowledge of other European languages is an advantage (especially French);
- Experience of software like Dreamweaver and Adobe Photoshop an advantage;
- Knowledge of EU institutions and media desirable;
- High levels of motivation, good team player, confident telephone skills, creativity, flexibility, sense of humour, political awareness.
The intern will be based in our office in an ecological and energy sustainable building in Brussels - a busy and highly motivating working environment in an international NGO.
Please send a cover letter explaining how your skills and experiences meet the needs of the internship, your resume/CV and contact details for two references by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: midnight on Sunday 3rd April 2011.
FoEE will provide a contribution to living costs of EUR 800 per month
Interviews will take place in the week commencing 11th of April 2011. We regret that only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Friends of the Earth Europe campaigns for sustainable and just societies and for the protection of the environment. It unites more than 30 national organisations with thousands of local groups and is part of the world's largest grassroots environmental network, Friends of the Earth International.
Per maggiori informazioni cliccate qui